Welcome to our vineyard and cellar door
PLEASE NOTE: We have now wrapped up our summer cellar door sessions to have a little break before we start picking our grapes and diving headfirst into Vintage 2021. When we come up for air we will fling open the cellar doors again and invite you to come and try our wines. Exactly when that will be is up to Mother Nature but our best guess at this stage is Easter. Follow us on Instagram or sign up to our Letters from The Wine Farm (via the box all the way at the bottom of this page) for updates on when we are open for bookings and the calendar below is ready to go…
Book yourself a spot at our vineyard bar where we'll pour you a changing selection of our wines to small groups of interested folk and tell you all about how we farm them.
This won't be the sort of tasting where we sniff and swirl and whisper meaningfully about weeping violets and under-ripe hedgehogs. We want to make the most of having you on our farm, drinking our wines as you overlook the biodynamic vines that produced them, to share with you some of the things that matter to us most. Like plants and soils and microbes and how growing delicious things and doing our bit to regenerate our land go hand in hand. About how, as consumers, we all have a crucial role to play in supporting those farmers who are making the best decisions for their customers and our planet.
We want you to walk away from our cellar door inspired, hopeful and richer from the experience, with the confidence to ask the hard questions. Perhaps with a bottle or two to share with friends while you inspire them to start asking questions too.
Wet weather – we have plenty of space undercover and inside if the weather is iffy.
Food – we do not have a restaurant here however we offer a humble plate of cheese and home made crackers to snack on while you're tasting.
Take-away sales are available from 12pm-4.30pm on open days (with visits restricted to a maximum of 15 minutes to comply with COVID rules).
A few important things to note:
– Tastings are 5 x 20ml pours keeping it at a responsible 1 standard drink for the hour
– If your preferred tasting session is fully booked, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and preferred session time and we will see what we can do
– Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice to receive a refund
– Only those with a tasting ticket are guaranteed a seat in the tasting area. If session numbers are below COVID restrictions non-tasters are welcome to join their friends and family but this cannot be guaranteed. There is plenty of space for children to play away from the tasting area under supervision and we respectfully ask that your children do not disturb other tasters.
– Tasting sessions will run for approximately 60 mins; guests are asked to adhere to sitting times to enable cleaning and sanitising between sessions.
– Please use sanitiser on arrival and if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms we respectfully ask you to stay home.