Cellar door open days
We invite you to book yourself a spot at our vineyard bar where we’ll pour a changing selection of our wines to small groups of interested folk and tell you all about how we farm them.
We want to make the most of having you here, drinking our wines as you overlook the biodynamic vines that produced them, to share with you some of the things that matter to us most. Like plants and soils and microbes and how growing delicious things and doing our bit to regenerate our land go hand in hand. About how, as consumers, we all have a crucial role to play in supporting those farmers who are making the best decisions for their customers and our planet.
We want you to walk away from our cellar door inspired, hopeful and richer from the experience, with the confidence to ask the hard questions. Perhaps with a bottle or two to share with friends while you inspire them to start asking questions too.
Wet weather – we have plenty of space undercover and inside if the weather is iffy.
Food – we do not have a restaurant here however we offer a humble plate of cheese and home made crackers to snack on while you’re tasting.
Take-away sales are available from 12pm-4.30pm on open days and other times by appointment.
- This event has passed.
July 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmA$25
Sample a selection of our bubbles, whites and red as you overlook the biodynamic vineyard that grew them, and hear about how and why we farm the way we do
A few important things to note:
– Tastings are 5 x 20ml pours keeping it at a responsible 1 standard drink for the hour
– If your preferred tasting session is fully booked, please email email@example.com with your phone number and preferred session time and we will do our best to accommodate you
– Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice to receive a refund
– Only those with a tasting ticket are guaranteed a seat in the tasting area. If session numbers are below COVID restrictions non-tasters are welcome to join their friends and family but this cannot be guaranteed. There is plenty of space for children to play away from the tasting area under supervision and we respectfully ask that your children do not disturb other tasters
– Tasting sessions will run for approximately 60 mins; guests are asked to adhere to sitting times to enable cleaning and sanitising between sessions
– Please use sanitiser on arrival and if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms we kindly ask you to stay home and get better